Woodturning 101 Video Workshop
In our Woodturning 101 Workshop Video Series, you can see and enjoy every demonstration just as it takes place during our in-person workshop.
Follow along step-by-step on woodturning projects, tips, and techniques.
We review some of our favorite woodturning products.
These videos showcase the beauty of woodturning and inspire us to create.
- Stabilizing Wood Blanks at HomeA lot of wood blanks are too soft or spalted to turn without blowing apart. Luckily there is a solution! … Read more
- Dr. Kirk’s GOAT WaxDr. Kirk’s GOAT (Greatest of All Time) Wax is a special blend of premium food-safe wax and all-natural oils works … Read more
- Dr. Kirk’s Micro MagicGetting a glass-like finish on acrylics or CA finishes has never been easier. Micro Magic is a simple, three step … Read more
- Dr. Kirk’s Scratch FreeeScratch Freee is an essential step in our sanding process. It’s a blend of oils and waxes that hold a … Read more
- Woodturning 101 – Video 9 – Turning a GobletIn this Woodturning 201 Workshop Demonstration, Master Woodturner Kirk DeHeer takes you step-by-step through the process of creating a beautiful … Read more
- Woodturning 101 – Video 8 – Turning a BoxIn this video, Master Woodturner Kirk DeHeer demonstrates the process of turning a traditional lidded box with a slip-fit lid. … Read more