Woodturning 101 Video Workshop
In our Woodturning 101 Workshop Video Series, you can see and enjoy every demonstration just as it takes place during our in-person workshop.
Follow along step-by-step on woodturning projects, tips, and techniques.
We review some of our favorite woodturning products.
These videos showcase the beauty of woodturning and inspire us to create.
- Turning a Coin BoxProduct used in this project Coin Box Turning Blanks 3-in-1 Screw Center Chuck Stay Sharp Bowl Gouges Artisan Box Scraper … Read more
- Turning a Utility BoxMike Nish turns a utility box from start to finish on a wood lathe. You’ll learn: why the grain orientation … Read more
- Woodturning 201 – Video 3 – Turning a Box with a Lid InlayTurn a tower-shaped wooden box with a unique wood inlay in the lid. Take your box turning to the next … Read more
- Making a Wood Inlay RingMike teaches his method of making an inlay ring from a solid piece of wood. It’s a great project that’ll … Read more
- Woodturning 201 – Video 2 – Mastering the Skew (Turning a Wood Mallet)Kirk DeHeer, resident turner at the Dale L Nish School of Woodturning, teaches the skew chisel. From basic fundamentals to … Read more
- Turning a Christmas GnomeThese gnomes are bursting with charm and offer endless design options – turning one on your lathe is the perfect … Read more