The Dale L. Nish School of Woodturning facility at Craft Supplies USA is the finest of its kind in the world. Top quality tools and equipment, state of the art video display, and a fully equipped workstation for every student makes this workshop second to none. We continue to make improvements in our facility and program in order to make your workshop experience one that you’ll remember for a lifetime.
- Large, dedicated space means room enough for all to work comfortably.
- State-of-the-art demonstration area with 2 cameras, each with a dedicated 50″ monitor, to ensure you don’t miss anything during instructor demonstrations.
- Workstations are well lit, each with a work lamp and bright overhead lighting.
- Fully furnished tool panels at each workstation include all the basics you’ll need, or feel free to bring your own tools!
- Enjoy a spacious break room with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, and lockers. Dedicated to workshop participants.
- Our workshop is located in beautiful Provo, Utah, just 40 minutes south of Salt Lake City.